We are looking for outgoing applicants that are smart, punctual, and super organized. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at Adrenaline Tumble and Cheer. Class and group management of kids is beneficial. Experience is preferred but not necessary for many of our entry-level positions. We have an excellent training system for our employees that allows anyone with a passion for teaching to work a Adrenaline Tumble and Cheer.
- Positive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families.
- Able to work a majority of evenings and some weekends
- See below for position specific requirements
- We will only be contacting applicants that meet the requirements for the positions we have available.
**All positions currently listed will start with part-time hours (5-15 per week) and require working on weekends. May be full time hours available.** We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
- Warriors Coach – This position is ideal for someone who loves parkour and all things tricking! We are expanding this program and looking for someone who wants to help grow it with us!
- Tumbling Coach – Must have experience working with various ages and abilities. Experience with coaching tumbling or cheerleading not necessary but must be passionate about working with children and making a positive impact in their lives.
Take the first step towards an exciting career! Fill out the application and we will contact you with additional information.